This work was financially supported by the Ogasawara Foundation for the Promotion of Science and Technology. The authors thank Idemitsu Petrochemical Co., Ltd. for supplying the sPS samples. One of the authors YU expresses his special thanks for the Center of Excellence (21COE) Program: ‘Creation of Integrated EcoChemistry of Osaka University’.
The First Example of a Polymer-Crystal–Organic-Dye Composite Material: The Clathrate Phase of Syndiotactic Polystyrene with Azulene†
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 15, pages 1846–1850, August, 2005
How to Cite
Uda, Y., Kaneko, F., Tanigaki, N. and Kawaguchi, T. (2005), The First Example of a Polymer-Crystal–Organic-Dye Composite Material: The Clathrate Phase of Syndiotactic Polystyrene with Azulene. Adv. Mater., 17: 1846–1850. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500396
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!