The authors acknowledge Prof. Dadong Yan, Prof. Jiushu Shao, and especially Prof. H. Möhwald for stimulating discussions. The current investigations were financially supported by an 863 project (2002AA302 201) and a NSFC project (20225313). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Preparation of Fluorescent SiO2 Particles with Single CdTe Nanocrystal Cores by the Reverse Microemulsion Method†
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 19, pages 2354–2357, October, 2005
How to Cite
Yang, Y. and Gao, M. Y. (2005), Preparation of Fluorescent SiO2 Particles with Single CdTe Nanocrystal Cores by the Reverse Microemulsion Method. Adv. Mater., 17: 2354–2357. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500403
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!