This study was supported by the National Science Foundation under grant No. DMR-9980213. We thank the Major Analytical Instrumentation Center (MAIC) at the University of Florida, particularly Mr. G. Bourne for helping with the FIB system.
Ductile-to-Brittle Transition in Nanocrystalline Metals†
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 16, pages 1969–1972, August, 2005
How to Cite
Li, H. and Ebrahimi, F. (2005), Ductile-to-Brittle Transition in Nanocrystalline Metals. Adv. Mater., 17: 1969–1972. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500436
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!