We acknowledge support of this work through the US Department of Energy under contract number DE-AC02-98CH10886 for facility use, the National Science Foundation (CAREER award DMR-0348239 and DMII-0403859) for funding of personnel and supplies, and the donors of the American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund. Y. Mao recognizes Sigma Xi for a Grant-in-Aid of Research. SSW thanks 3M for a non-tenured faculty award. We also thank J. Huang from Boston College and J. Quinn of SUNY Stony Brook for their technical assistance with microscopy. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Composition and Shape Control of Crystalline Ca1–xSrxTiO3 Perovskite Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 2194–2199, September, 2005
How to Cite
Mao, Y. and Wong, S. S. (2005), Composition and Shape Control of Crystalline Ca1–xSrxTiO3 Perovskite Nanoparticles. Adv. Mater., 17: 2194–2199. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500437
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!