The authors acknowledge the following: The MEMS Technology Group at the Draper Laboratory for direct funding and use of facilities; Kevin King, Brian Orrick, Mert Prince, Connie Cardoso, and Ashish Misra for their contributions in microfabrication and cell culture; and Mohammad Kaazempur-Mofrad for his assistance in the design and simulation of the constant shear networks. This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (Grants HL 060435 and DE 013023). The views expressed are not endorsed by the sponsor. Additional funding provided by DL-H-550154. The content of this paper does not necessarily reflect the position or the policy of the government, and no official endorsement should be inferred. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Three-Dimensional Microfluidic Tissue-Engineering Scaffolds Using a Flexible Biodegradable Polymer†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 165–169, January, 2006
How to Cite
Bettinger, C. J., Weinberg, E. J., Kulig, K. M., Vacanti, J. P., Wang, Y., Borenstein, J. T. and Langer, R. (2006), Three-Dimensional Microfluidic Tissue-Engineering Scaffolds Using a Flexible Biodegradable Polymer. Adv. Mater., 18: 165–169. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500438
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!