We thank A. Terfort (Universität Hamburg) and W. Eck (Universität Heidelberg) for the synthesis of the TPMT and TPDMT substances, A. N. Caruso and P. A. Dowben (University of Nebraska) for discussions, Ch. Wöll (Universität Bochum) for providing us with experimental equipment at BESSY II, and the BESSY II staff for assistance at the synchrotron. H. N. acknowledges the support of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. This work has been supported by the DFG (JA 883/4-2), BMBF (05KS4VHA/4), and the EU 6th Framework STREP Nanocues.
Fabrication of Stable Metal Films on the Surface of Self-Assembled Monolayers†
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 14, pages 1745–1749, July, 2005
How to Cite
Tai, Y., Shaporenko, A., Noda, H., Grunze, M. and Zharnikov, M. (2005), Fabrication of Stable Metal Films on the Surface of Self-Assembled Monolayers. Adv. Mater., 17: 1745–1749. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500464
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!