We thank the NASA Institute for Nanoelectronics and Computing (NCC 2-3163), ONR (N00014-02-1-0909), and the NSF-MRSEC program through the Northwestern Materials Research Center (DMR-0076097) for support.
Gate Dielectrics for Organic Field-Effect Transistors: New Opportunities for Organic Electronics†
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 14, pages 1705–1725, July, 2005
How to Cite
Facchetti, A., Yoon, M.-H. and Marks, T. J. (2005), Gate Dielectrics for Organic Field-Effect Transistors: New Opportunities for Organic Electronics. Adv. Mater., 17: 1705–1725. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500517
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!