The authors thank A. Hoffmann for useful discussions. Financial support from the NEXBIAS (HPRN-CT 2002-00296), the 2001-SGR-00189, and the MAT-2004-01679 research projects is acknowledged.
Exploiting Length Scales of Exchange-Bias Systems to Fully Tailor Double-Shifted Hysteresis Loops†
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 24, pages 2978–2983, December, 2005
How to Cite
Brück, S., Sort, J., Baltz, V., Suriñach, S., Muñoz, J. S., Dieny, B., Baró, M. D. and Nogués, J. (2005), Exploiting Length Scales of Exchange-Bias Systems to Fully Tailor Double-Shifted Hysteresis Loops. Adv. Mater., 17: 2978–2983. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500544
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!