G. A. Sotzing is very grateful to the National Science Foundation (DMR-0502928) for funding of this work. P. T. Mather acknowledges funding from AFOSR through grant F49620-03-1-0084. Supporting Information, including details of the monomer and polymer syntheses and characterization, SEM images and image analysis, and electrochromic device assembly and testing is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Welded Electrochromic Conductive Polymer Nanofibers by Electrostatic Spinning†
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 2177–2180, September, 2005
How to Cite
Jang, S.-Y., Seshadri, V., Khil, M.-S., Kumar, A., Marquez, M., Mather, P. T. and Sotzing, G. A. (2005), Welded Electrochromic Conductive Polymer Nanofibers by Electrostatic Spinning. Adv. Mater., 17: 2177–2180. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500577
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!