The authors thank Dr. James T. Goldbach, Dr. Ting Xu, and Prof. Thomas P. Russell for a sample of the PS-b-PMMA polymer, and R. S. thanks Prof. Russell and Matthew J. Misner for helpful discussions and assistance. This research was supported by the NSF [CHE-0213354 and DMR-0213695 (MRSEC)]. R. S. acknowledges The Fulbright Foundation and T. B. N. thanks NSERC Canada for postdoctoral fellowships.
Crosslinked Nanoparticle Stripes and Hexagonal Networks Obtained via Selective Patterning of Block Copolymer Thin Films†
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 2206–2210, September, 2005
How to Cite
Shenhar, R., Jeoung, E., Srivastava, S., Norsten, T. B. and Rotello, V. M. (2005), Crosslinked Nanoparticle Stripes and Hexagonal Networks Obtained via Selective Patterning of Block Copolymer Thin Films. Adv. Mater., 17: 2206–2210. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500624
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!