This work was performed partly with the financial support of the National R&D programs of the Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST), Republic of Korea, and partly with that of the SRC/ERC program of MOST/KOSEF (grant : R11-2005-008-03002-0). The experiments at Pohang Light Source (PLS) were supported in part by MOST and POSTECH. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Low-Temperature Synthesis of LixMn0.67Ni0.33O2 (0.2 < x < 0.33) Nanowires with a Hexagonal Layered Structure†
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 23, pages 2834–2837, December, 2005
How to Cite
Park, D. H., Lim, S. T., Hwang, S.-J., Yoon, C.-S., Sun, Y.-K. and Choy, J.-H. (2005), Low-Temperature Synthesis of LixMn0.67Ni0.33O2 (0.2 < x < 0.33) Nanowires with a Hexagonal Layered Structure. Adv. Mater., 17: 2834–2837. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500638
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!