E. S. T. is supported by the NSF IGERT program under the award DGE99-87618, and made use of NSF-MRSEC facilities supported under Award No. DMR00-80034. We acknowledge support from the NSF Chemical Bonding Center (Chemical Design of Materials) under Award No. CHE-0434567, and are grateful to P. E. D. Morgan for his insights and numerous suggestions.
Spontaneous Formation of Macroporous Monoliths of Mesoporous Manganese Oxide Crystals†
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 2244–2246, September, 2005
How to Cite
Toberer, E. S. and Seshadri, R. (2005), Spontaneous Formation of Macroporous Monoliths of Mesoporous Manganese Oxide Crystals. Adv. Mater., 17: 2244–2246. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500668
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!