The work in this paper was supported by the Ministry of Science and Technology through the National Research Laboratory (NRL) program and, in part, the 21st Century Frontier R & D Program. S. H. acknowledges equipment support from the Nano-Systems Institute National Core Research Center program of Korea Science and Engineering Foundation. Supporting Information is available online at Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Large-Scale “Surface-Programmed Assembly” of Pristine Vanadium Oxide Nanowire-Based Devices†
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 19, pages 2361–2364, October, 2005
How to Cite
Myung, S., Lee, M., Kim, G. T., Ha, J. S. and Hong, S. (2005), Large-Scale “Surface-Programmed Assembly” of Pristine Vanadium Oxide Nanowire-Based Devices. Adv. Mater., 17: 2361–2364. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500682
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!