The authors are greatly indebted to F. Warmont for the transmission electron microscopy. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Covalent Hybrid Materials Based on Nanolatex Particles and Dawson Polyoxometalates†
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 23, pages 2888–2892, December, 2005
How to Cite
Cannizzo, C., Mayer, C. R., Sécheresse, F. and Larpent, C. (2005), Covalent Hybrid Materials Based on Nanolatex Particles and Dawson Polyoxometalates. Adv. Mater., 17: 2888–2892. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500685
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!