The authors are grateful to Professor Mats Nygren and Professor Sven Lidin for valuable discussions and Zheng Weng for technical NMR support. The Swedish Research Council (VR), the Swedish Agency for Innovation Systems (VINNOVA), the Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research (SSF), and the Carl Trygger Foundation (CTS) have financially supported this work. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Silicate Glasses with Unprecedented High Nitrogen and Electropositive Metal Contents Obtained by Using Metals as Precursors†
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 2214–2216, September, 2005
How to Cite
Hakeem, A. S., Daucé, R., Leonova, E., Edén, M., Shen, Z., Grins, J. and Esmaeilzadeh, S. (2005), Silicate Glasses with Unprecedented High Nitrogen and Electropositive Metal Contents Obtained by Using Metals as Precursors. Adv. Mater., 17: 2214–2216. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500715
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!