The authors acknowledge NRL and A. Ervin and L. Chrisey at the Office of Naval Research (ONR grant no. N001404WX20270) and A. Krishnan at DARPA for support. A. R. C. is supported by a National Research Council Fellowship through NRL. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
A Reagentless Biosensing Assembly Based on Quantum Dot–Donor Förster Resonance Energy Transfer†
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 20, pages 2450–2455, October, 2005
How to Cite
Medintz, I. L., Clapp, A. R., Melinger, J. S., Deschamps, J. R. and Mattoussi, H. (2005), A Reagentless Biosensing Assembly Based on Quantum Dot–Donor Förster Resonance Energy Transfer. Adv. Mater., 17: 2450–2455. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500722
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!