This work was jointly supported by Mitsubishi Chemical Center for Advanced Materials at UC Santa Barbara, by Air Force Office of Scientific Research through the MURI Center (“Polymeric Smart Skins”, AFOSRF 49620-01-10364), Program Officer, Dr. Charles Lee. We thank Dr. Gang Yu of Dupont Displays for advice on calculating the CIE coordinates, Dr. Yoshiharu Sato at the Science & Technology Research Center of Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation in Japan for useful discussions, Dr. Steven Xiao at Organic Vision, Inc. (Canada) for providing the conjugated polymers, and Dr. Jack Ostrowski at UC Santa Barbara for synthesis of Ir-complex.
Multilayer Polymer Light-Emitting Diodes: White-Light Emission with High Efficiency†
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 17, pages 2053–2058, September, 2005
How to Cite
Gong, X., Wang, S., Moses, D., Bazan, G. C. and Heeger, A. J. (2005), Multilayer Polymer Light-Emitting Diodes: White-Light Emission with High Efficiency. Adv. Mater., 17: 2053–2058. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500727
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!