This work was supported by the Cooperative Link for Unique Science and Technology for Economy Revitalization (CLUSTER) of Japan's Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. It was also supported by the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO), in the area of Organic Materials Technology for Solid-State Injection Laser application, and by the Ministry's 21st Century COE program.
Laser Oscillation in Monolithic Molecular Single Crystals†
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 17, pages 2073–2077, September, 2005
How to Cite
Ichikawa, M., Hibino, R., Inoue, M., Haritani, T., Hotta, S., Araki, K., Koyama, T. and Taniguchi, Y. (2005), Laser Oscillation in Monolithic Molecular Single Crystals. Adv. Mater., 17: 2073–2077. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500734
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!