A. D. Greentree, D. N. Jamieson, and S. Prawer are supported by the Australian Research Council, the Australian government, and by the US National Security Agency (NSA), Advanced Research and Development Activity (ARDA), and the Army Research Office (ARO) under contract number DAAD19-01-1-0653 and DARPA QUIST. B. C. Gibson is supported by the International Science Linkages program established under the Australian Government's innovation statement Backing Australia's Ability. S. T. Huntington is supported by the Nanostructural Analysis Network Organization major national research facility, funded by the Department of Education, Science and Training, Australian Government.
Ion-Beam-Assisted Lift-Off Technique for Three-Dimensional Micromachining of Freestanding Single-Crystal Diamond†
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 20, pages 2427–2430, October, 2005
How to Cite
Olivero, P., Rubanov, S., Reichart, P., Gibson, B. C., Huntington, S. T., Rabeau, J., Greentree, A. D., Salzman, J., Moore, D., Jamieson, D. N. and Prawer, S. (2005), Ion-Beam-Assisted Lift-Off Technique for Three-Dimensional Micromachining of Freestanding Single-Crystal Diamond. Adv. Mater., 17: 2427–2430. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500752
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!