This work was supported by the National Science Council of the Republic of China. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Polymerization of a Confined π-System: Chemical Synthesis of Tetrahedral Amorphous Carbon Nanoballs from Graphitic Carbon Nanocapsules†
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 22, pages 2707–2710, November, 2005
How to Cite
Chu, C.-C., Hwang, G.-L., Chiou, J.-W., Pong, W.-F., Lin, C.-L., Tsai, C.-Y., Lin, H.-M., Chang, Y.-C., Chang, C.-S., Hsu, A. H., Huang, W.-L., Guo, J., Chen, P.-H. and Luh, T.-Y. (2005), Polymerization of a Confined π-System: Chemical Synthesis of Tetrahedral Amorphous Carbon Nanoballs from Graphitic Carbon Nanocapsules. Adv. Mater., 17: 2707–2710. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500757
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!