This work has been partly supported by a grant from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport, Science, and Technology, Japan (16681009).
Control of Carrier Density by a Solution Method in Carbon-Nanotube Devices†
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 20, pages 2430–2434, October, 2005
How to Cite
Takenobu, T., Kanbara, T., Akima, N., Takahashi, T., Shiraishi, M., Tsukagoshi, K., Kataura, H., Aoyagi, Y. and Iwasa, Y. (2005), Control of Carrier Density by a Solution Method in Carbon-Nanotube Devices. Adv. Mater., 17: 2430–2434. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500759
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!