H.K. thanks the National Research Laboratory Program, the Nano Measurement Technology Project of the Ministry of Science and Technology, and the BK21 Program of the Ministry of Education for financial support. T.H. thanks the Korean Ministry of Science and Technology through the National Creative Research Initiative Program for financial support. J.K. thanks the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) LDRD funds administered by the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, and the DOE Office of Biological and Environmental Research under the Environmental Management Science Program. The research was performed in part at the W. R. Wiley Environmental Molecular Sciences Laboratory, a national scientific user facility sponsored by the U.S. DOE's Office of Biological and Environmental Research, and located at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author. D.L. and J.L. contributed equally to this work.
Simple Fabrication of a Highly Sensitive and Fast Glucose Biosensor Using Enzymes Immobilized in Mesocellular Carbon Foam†
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 23, pages 2828–2833, December, 2005
How to Cite
Lee, D., Lee, J., Kim, J., Kim, J., Na, H. B., Kim, B., Shin, C.-H., Kwak, J. H., Dohnalkova, A., Grate, J. W., Hyeon, T. and Kim, H.-S. (2005), Simple Fabrication of a Highly Sensitive and Fast Glucose Biosensor Using Enzymes Immobilized in Mesocellular Carbon Foam. Adv. Mater., 17: 2828–2833. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500793
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!