The authors acknowledge financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20 421 101, 20 527 001, 20 571 079), Ministry of Science and Technology of China, and the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and partial support from the National Center for Nanoscience and Technology, China. Y. Liu and Z. Ji contributed equally to this work. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Particle-Size Control and Patterning of a Charge-Transfer Complex for Nanoelectronics†
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 24, pages 2953–2957, December, 2005
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Ji, Z., Tang, Q., Jiang, L., Li, H., He, M., Hu, W., Zhang, D., Jiang, L., Wang, X., Wang, C., Liu, Y. and Zhu, D. (2005), Particle-Size Control and Patterning of a Charge-Transfer Complex for Nanoelectronics. Adv. Mater., 17: 2953–2957. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500809
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!