The authors thank Prof. Antonios Mikos for use of his cell culture facilities, Prof. Rena D'Souza for the use of rat pulp cells and Prof. Yongkeun Lee for valuable discussions. We also thank V. Murthy in Prof. Michael Wong's group for assistance with dynamic light scattering. H. W. J. gratefully acknowledges his support by the Peter and Ruth Nicholas Postdoctoral Fellowship. J. D. H. is a recipient of the Searle Scholar Award. This work has been funded in part by a Welch Foundation research grant and by the National Science and Engineering Initiative of the NSF under award #EEC-0118007.
Enzyme-Mediated Degradation of Peptide-Amphiphile Nanofiber Networks†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 21, pages 2612–2617, November, 2005
How to Cite
Jun, H.-W., Yuwono, V., Paramonov, S. E. and Hartgerink, J. D. (2005), Enzyme-Mediated Degradation of Peptide-Amphiphile Nanofiber Networks. Adv. Mater., 17: 2612–2617. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500855
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!