This work was supported by the National Science Foundation, Grants No. CTS-0403535 (GOALI) and EEC-0403903 (NIRT) and the Office of Naval Research. The VASE was purchased with funds awarded to JG through the National Science Foundation's Instrumentation for Materials Research Program, Grant No. DMR-9975780. MC3T3 cells were kindly provided by Dr. Gayle Lester at UNC Chapel Hill and Dr. L. D. Quarles at Duke University. We especially thank Chang Chen for her help with cell culture maintenance and staining.
Tailoring Cell Adhesion Using Surface-Grafted Polymer Gradient Assemblies†
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 23, pages 2802–2807, December, 2005
How to Cite
Bhat, R. R., Chaney, B. N., Rowley, J., Liebmann-Vinson, A. and Genzer, J. (2005), Tailoring Cell Adhesion Using Surface-Grafted Polymer Gradient Assemblies. Adv. Mater., 17: 2802–2807. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500858
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!