This work was supported by a Scientific Research Grant from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture of Japan (MU, IK, and TA) and by the Industrial Technology Research Grant Program in ‘05 from New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) of Japan (MU). This research was also partly supported by the HEIWA NAKAJIMA foundation (TA) and by a Grant-in-Aid for the COE project, Giant Molecules and Complex Systems, 2002.
Bioassisted Room-Temperature Immobilization and Mineralization of Zinc Oxide—The Structural Ordering of ZnO Nanoparticles into a Flower-Type Morphology†
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 21, pages 2571–2575, November, 2005
How to Cite
Umetsu, M., Mizuta, M., Tsumoto, K., Ohara, S., Takami, S., Watanabe, H., Kumagai, I. and Adschiri, T. (2005), Bioassisted Room-Temperature Immobilization and Mineralization of Zinc Oxide—The Structural Ordering of ZnO Nanoparticles into a Flower-Type Morphology. Adv. Mater., 17: 2571–2575. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500863
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!