This work was funded by NSF CAREER (BES-0093226) and the Georgia Tech/Emory NSF ERC on the Engineering of Living Tissues (EEC-9731643). The authors thank J. L. Charest and W. P. King for micropatterning stamps. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Surface-Nucleated Assembly of Fibrillar Extracellular Matrices†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 21, pages 2604–2608, November, 2005
How to Cite
Capadona, J. R., Petrie, T. A., Fears, K. P., Latour, R. A., Collard, D. M. and García, A. J. (2005), Surface-Nucleated Assembly of Fibrillar Extracellular Matrices. Adv. Mater., 17: 2604–2608. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500959
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!