The authors are grateful to the Korea Research Foundation (KRF) through Grant 2003-003-D00105.
Giant Thermal Tunability of the Lamellar Spacing in Block-Copolymer-Like Supramolecules Formed from Binary-End-Functionalized Polymer Blends†
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 624–629, March, 2006
How to Cite
Huh, J., Park, H. J., Kim, K. H., Kim, K. H., Park, C. and Jo, W. H. (2006), Giant Thermal Tunability of the Lamellar Spacing in Block-Copolymer-Like Supramolecules Formed from Binary-End-Functionalized Polymer Blends. Adv. Mater., 18: 624–629. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500963
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!