This work was supported by National Science Foundation ECS Division (grant # 9986569) and an ITR grant to University of Florida/Purdue (grant # 0135946-EIA). We thank Prof. Donald E. Bergstrom for reviewing this manuscript and valuable discussions and Prof. Saeed Mohammadi for valuable discussions. We are thankful to Sun Kook Kim for help with FESEM, and Dr. Helen A. McNally, Dr. Kwan Seop Lim, Dr. Jae Sung Jang, Amit Gupta, Kidong Park, Oguz Hason Elibol, Hung Chang, Yi-Shao Liu, and Samir Iqbal for valuable discussion. We also thank the staff of the microfabrication facilities at the Birck Nanotechnology Center at Purdue University.
Dielectrophoresis and Chemically Mediated Directed Self-Assembly of Micrometer-Scale Three-Terminal Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistors†
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 22, pages 2671–2677, November, 2005
How to Cite
Lee, S. W. and Bashir, R. (2005), Dielectrophoresis and Chemically Mediated Directed Self-Assembly of Micrometer-Scale Three-Terminal Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistors. Adv. Mater., 17: 2671–2677. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501048
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!