We thank Scott Bunge and Tim Boyle for providing CdTe nanocrystal rods. This work was partially supported by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Basic Energy Sciences Program, Sandia National Laboratory's Laboratory Directed R&D program, the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, and Center for Integrated Nanotechnologies (CINT). TEM investigations were performed in the Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences at the University of New Mexico. Sandia is a multiprogram laboratory operated by Sandia Corporation, a Lockheed Martin Company, for the United States Department of Energy's National Nuclear Security Administration under Contract DE-AC04-94AL85000.
Ordered Two- and Three-Dimensional Arrays Self-Assembled from Water-Soluble Nanocrystal–Micelles†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 21, pages 2587–2590, November, 2005
How to Cite
Fan, H., Leve, E., Gabaldon, J., Wright, A., Haddad, R. E. and Brinker, C. J. (2005), Ordered Two- and Three-Dimensional Arrays Self-Assembled from Water-Soluble Nanocrystal–Micelles. Adv. Mater., 17: 2587–2590. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501088
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!