Funding is acknowledged from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 50133010 and 50533030), Grant for Overseas Outstanding Scientists of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and The Science & Research Award Foundation for Young Scientists of Shang-Dong Province in China (No. 03BS086). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Synthesis of Polyaniline with a Hollow, Octahedral Morphology by Using a Cuprous Oxide Template†
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 23, pages 2854–2857, December, 2005
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., Sui, J., Zhang, L., Wan, M., Wei, Y. and Yu, L. (2005), Synthesis of Polyaniline with a Hollow, Octahedral Morphology by Using a Cuprous Oxide Template. Adv. Mater., 17: 2854–2857. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501114
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!