We thank Leonardo Damasceno, Michael Guillorn, Xin Yang, Wageesha Senaratne, and Yajaira Sierra for technical discussions. I. K. also thanks L. G. Culture for sabbatical support. The authors would like to thank the support of National Science Foundation (NSF) (Grant ECS-0330110). This work was performed in part at the Cornell NanoScale Science and Technology Facility (CNF), a member of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network, which is supported by the NSF (Grant ECS 03-35765). Additional work was performed at the Nanobiotechnology Center (NBTC) at Cornell University, an STC program of the NSF under Agreement No. ECS-9876771. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Dendrimer-Scaffold-Based Electron-Beam Patterning of Biomolecules†
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 315–319, February, 2006
How to Cite
Bhatnagar, P., Mark, S. S., Kim, I., Chen, H., Schmidt, B., Lipson, M. and Batt, C. A. (2006), Dendrimer-Scaffold-Based Electron-Beam Patterning of Biomolecules. Adv. Mater., 18: 315–319. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501170
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!