The authors thank Professors Paul Smith of ETH Zürich and Adi Eisenberg of McGill University for helpful comments. Appreciation is also expressed to Jacques Beausoleil for assistance with some of the sample preparation and to the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada for funding this work.
Ultraporous Nanosheath Materials by Layer-by-Layer Deposition onto Co-continuous Polymer-Blend Templates†
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 1015–1019, April, 2006
How to Cite
Roy, X., Sarazin, P. and Favis, B. D. (2006), Ultraporous Nanosheath Materials by Layer-by-Layer Deposition onto Co-continuous Polymer-Blend Templates. Adv. Mater., 18: 1015–1019. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501210
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!