This work was supported by a grant from South China University of Technology to Prof. W. D. Zhang.
Growth of Carbon Nanotubes on Clay: Unique Nanostructured Filler for High-Performance Polymer Nanocomposites†
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 73–77, January, 2006
How to Cite
Zhang, W.-D., Phang, I. Y. and Liu, T. X. (2006), Growth of Carbon Nanotubes on Clay: Unique Nanostructured Filler for High-Performance Polymer Nanocomposites. Adv. Mater., 18: 73–77. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501217
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!