This work was supported by the DG Scientific Research of the French Community of Belgium (Actions de Recherches Concertées 00/05-261 ‘NANORG'), by the Belgian Federal Science Policy (IAP network ‘Supramolecular Chemistry and Supramolecular Catalysis'), and by the Fonds pour la Recherche Fondamentale et Collective (FRFC). The authors acknowledge technical help from B. Parvais, G. Baralia, and B. De Meersman, SEC of PSS by K. Glinel (University of Rouen), discussions with A.-S. Duwez, J.-L. Habib-Jiwan, and A. Laschewsky (FIPF-Potsdam), and access to experimental facilities provided by P. Rouxhet, V. Bayot, and J.-P. Raskin. Details about the AFM image treatment and analysis are available as Supporting Information online at Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Nanoconfined Polyelectrolyte Multilayers†
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 481–486, February, 2006
How to Cite
Pallandre, A., Moussa, A., Nysten, B. and Jonas, A. M. (2006), Nanoconfined Polyelectrolyte Multilayers. Adv. Mater., 18: 481–486. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501218
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!