The authors gratefully acknowledge NSF grants ECS 424322 (GR), CTS-0303997 (TBT and GR), CTS-0348613 (TBT), and seed grants from RPI's Interconnect focus center supported by NY state (GR and TBT), and an Alexander von Humboldt Foundation Fellowship (GR). We thank A. Jain for microfabrication of the thermoelectric test structure, and A. Kumar for acquiring the XRD data.
Low-Temperature, Template-Free Synthesis of Single-Crystal Bismuth Telluride Nanorods†
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 496–500, February, 2006
How to Cite
Purkayastha, A., Lupo, F., Kim, S., Borca-Tasciuc, T. and Ramanath, G. (2006), Low-Temperature, Template-Free Synthesis of Single-Crystal Bismuth Telluride Nanorods. Adv. Mater., 18: 496–500. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501339
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!