F. Liu thanks O. Schmidt for helpful comments on the manuscript. The authors acknowledge the continuous support from DOE and NSF.
Nanomechanical Architecture of Strained Bilayer Thin Films: From Design Principles to Experimental Fabrication†
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 23, pages 2860–2864, December, 2005
How to Cite
Huang, M., Boone, C., Roberts, M., Savage, D. E., Lagally, M. G., Shaji, N., Qin, H., Blick, R., Nairn, J. A. and Liu, F. (2005), Nanomechanical Architecture of Strained Bilayer Thin Films: From Design Principles to Experimental Fabrication. Adv. Mater., 17: 2860–2864. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501353
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!