We gratefully acknowledge partial support of this work by the Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Office of Science, U.S. Department of Energy (Grant No. DE-FG03-02ER15362). This research was also partially supported by the United States Department of Energy's National Energy Technology Laboratory under a subcontract from Research Triangle Institute through their Prime Contract No. DE-AC26-99FT40675. Partial support from the National Science Foundation under grant number CTS-0515425 is also acknowledged.
High-Performance Polymer Membranes for Natural-Gas Sweetening†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 39–44, January, 2006
How to Cite
Lin, H., Van Wagner, E., Raharjo, R., Freeman, B. D. and Roman, I. (2006), High-Performance Polymer Membranes for Natural-Gas Sweetening. Adv. Mater., 18: 39–44. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501409
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!