We thank J. R. Reimers for providing the program to calculate the Huang-Rhys factors in the vibronic simulations and A.-D. Schlüter for providing the guest material (RS9). The work in Mons is partly supported by the Belgian Federal Services for Scientific, Technical, and Cultural Affairs (IUAP 5/3), the Belgian National Science Foundation (FNRS) and the European Commission project NANOCHANNEL (Grant No. HPRN_CT_2002_00323). D.B. is an FNRS Research Associate. The work in Graz is supported by the Spezialforschungsbereich “Elektroaktive Stoffe” (Project F917) of the Austrian Science Foundation (FWF). The work at Georgia Tech has been partly supported by NSF (STC Program DMR-0120967 and Grant CHE-0342321), ONR, and the IBM-SUR Program.
Molecular Origin of the Temperature-Dependent Energy Migration in a Rigid-Rod Ladder-Phenylene Molecular Host†
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 310–314, February, 2006
How to Cite
Wiesenhofer, H., Zojer, E., List, E. J. W., Scherf, U., Brédas, J.-L. and Beljonne, D. (2006), Molecular Origin of the Temperature-Dependent Energy Migration in a Rigid-Rod Ladder-Phenylene Molecular Host. Adv. Mater., 18: 310–314. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501473
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!