This research was supported in part by a Defense University Research Initiative on Nanotechnology (DURINT) grant, No. F496200110358, through the Directorate of Chemistry and Life Sciences of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research and in part by a NSF, DMR Solid State and Polymer Chemistry Grant No. DMR0075867. The authors thank Dr. Marek Samoc for his critical reviewing of the manuscript and his helpful comments.
Hybrid Quantum-Dot–Polymer Nanocomposites for Infrared Photorefractivity at an Optical Communication Wavelength†
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 23, pages 2877–2881, December, 2005
How to Cite
Roy Choudhury, K., Sahoo, Y. and Prasad, P. N. (2005), Hybrid Quantum-Dot–Polymer Nanocomposites for Infrared Photorefractivity at an Optical Communication Wavelength. Adv. Mater., 17: 2877–2881. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501489
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!