We thank the National ‘863' Foundation, Shanghai Special Nano Foundation, the Key Project of China Educational Ministry, the Doctoral Foundation of the University and Trans-Century Outstanding Talented Person Foundation of China Educational Ministry for financial support for this research. Supporting Information is available online at Wiley InterScience or from the author.
A Method for the Fabrication of Monodisperse Hollow Silica Spheres†
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 801–806, March, 2006
How to Cite
Chen, M., Wu, L., Zhou, S. and You, B. (2006), A Method for the Fabrication of Monodisperse Hollow Silica Spheres. Adv. Mater., 18: 801–806. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501528
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!