This work was partially supported by the Shorai Foundation for Science and Technology. N. Ikuma is very grateful to the Research Fellowships of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) for Young Scientists. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Ferroelectric Properties of Paramagnetic, All-Organic, Chiral Nitroxyl Radical Liquid Crystals†
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 477–480, February, 2006
How to Cite
Ikuma, N., Tamura, R., Shimono, S., Uchida, Y., Masaki, K., Yamauchi, J., Aoki, Y. and Nohira, H. (2006), Ferroelectric Properties of Paramagnetic, All-Organic, Chiral Nitroxyl Radical Liquid Crystals. Adv. Mater., 18: 477–480. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501531
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!