The authors thank Prof. K. Endo (Kanazawa University, Japan) for fruitful discussions and Prof. T. Kanbe (Nagoya University, Japan) for help with electron microscopy observations and discussions. This work was supported in part by fellowship No. P04154 from the Japan International Science and Technology Exchange Center (JISTEC), fellowship No. P03200 from the Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), and a Grant-in-Aid for the 21st Century COE ‘Center for Diversity and Universality in Physics’ from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan.
DNA-Templated Silver Nanorings†
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 23, pages 2820–2823, December, 2005
How to Cite
Zinchenko, A. A., Yoshikawa, K. and Baigl, D. (2005), DNA-Templated Silver Nanorings. Adv. Mater., 17: 2820–2823. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501549
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!