The authors acknowledge financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20 527 001, 20 421 101, 2 0472 089, 90 206 049), Ministry of Science and Technology of China, and Chinese Academy of Science. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Low Threshold Voltage Transistors Based on Individual Single-Crystalline Submicrometer-Sized Ribbons of Copper Phthalocyanine†
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 65–68, January, 2006
How to Cite
Tang, Q., Li, H., He, M., Hu, W., Liu, C., Chen, K., Wang, C., Liu, Y. and Zhu, D. (2006), Low Threshold Voltage Transistors Based on Individual Single-Crystalline Submicrometer-Sized Ribbons of Copper Phthalocyanine. Adv. Mater., 18: 65–68. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501654
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!