Dr. J. Lian, W. Wang, Prof. G. K. Liu, and P. He contributed equally to this paper. The authors from the University of Michigan acknowledge the financial support of the NSF NIRT grant (EAR–0403732). Work at Argonne National Laboratory was performed under the auspices of DOE OBES, Division of Chemical Sciences, under Contract No. W-31-109-ENG-38.
Luminescent Carbon Nanotubes by Surface Functionalization†
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 189–193, January, 2006
How to Cite
Shi, D. L., Lian, J., Wang, W., Liu, G. K., He, P., Dong, Z., Wang, L. M. and Ewing, R. C. (2006), Luminescent Carbon Nanotubes by Surface Functionalization. Adv. Mater., 18: 189–193. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501680
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!