Funding was provided by the Danish Research Council on Technology and Innovation through project 2116–04–0011 on diagnostic arrays. D.H. acknowledges a fellowship from the Swiss National Science Foundation. The authors thank A. V. Grigorov and S. Dohn from MIC for helpful discussions.
Self-Positioning of Polymer Membranes Driven by Thermomechanically Induced Plastic Deformation†
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 238–241, January, 2006
How to Cite
Haefliger, D., Hansen, O. and Boisen, A. (2006), Self-Positioning of Polymer Membranes Driven by Thermomechanically Induced Plastic Deformation. Adv. Mater., 18: 238–241. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501687
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!