This work was partially supported by the Commission of the European Community (Project MOLYCELL Contract No. 502783) and the BMBF project EKOS: Förderkennzeichen 03N2023.
Design Rules for Donors in Bulk-Heterojunction Solar Cells—Towards 10 % Energy-Conversion Efficiency†
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 789–794, March, 2006
How to Cite
Scharber, M. C., Mühlbacher, D., Koppe, M., Denk, P., Waldauf, C., Heeger, A. J. and Brabec, C. J. (2006), Design Rules for Donors in Bulk-Heterojunction Solar Cells—Towards 10 % Energy-Conversion Efficiency. Adv. Mater., 18: 789–794. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501717
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!