We gratefully acknowledge the financial support by the Swiss National Science Foundation, the NCCR “Nanoscience”, and the Swiss Federal Commission for Technology and Innovation, KTI. We also thank Nanonis Inc. for fruitful collaboration on the data acquisition system. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
A Two-Dimensional Porphyrin-Based Porous Network Featuring Communicating Cavities for the Templated Complexation of Fullerenes†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 275–279, February, 2006
How to Cite
Spillmann, H., Kiebele, A., Stöhr, M., Jung, T. A., Bonifazi, D., Cheng, F. and Diederich, F. (2006), A Two-Dimensional Porphyrin-Based Porous Network Featuring Communicating Cavities for the Templated Complexation of Fullerenes. Adv. Mater., 18: 275–279. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501734
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!