The authors thank the National Nature Science Foundation of China (20125102, 90306011, 20421101) and the Innovation Foundation of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Supporting Information is available online at Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Dual-Responsive Surfaces That Switch between Superhydrophilicity and Superhydrophobicity†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 432–436, February, 2006
How to Cite
Xia, F., Feng, L., Wang, S., Sun, T., Song, W., Jiang, W. and Jiang, L. (2006), Dual-Responsive Surfaces That Switch between Superhydrophilicity and Superhydrophobicity. Adv. Mater., 18: 432–436. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501772
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!