This work supported by the NSF/Semiconductor Research Corporation Center for Environmentally Benign Semiconductor Manufacturing and Intel. The authors would like to thank the Cornell Nanoscale Facility for the use of equipment.
High-Resolution Patterning of Molecular Glasses Using Supercritical Carbon Dioxide†
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 442–446, February, 2006
How to Cite
Felix, N. M., Tsuchiya, K. and Ober, C. K. (2006), High-Resolution Patterning of Molecular Glasses Using Supercritical Carbon Dioxide. Adv. Mater., 18: 442–446. doi: 10.1002/adma.200501802
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!